St. James’ Settlement People’s Food Bank (People’s Food Bank) is committed to apply and follow the principles and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the Ordinance) to safeguard the privacy of service users and/ or donors with respect to personal data.
- People’s Food Bank will only collect, hold and use personal data required for its operations and other related activities, and in a lawful and fair manner.
- People’s Food Bank will only use personal data for the stated purposes, and for other purposes as agreed by the data subjects.
- People’s Food Bank will use its best endeavours to maintain personal data updated and accurate.
- Personal data held by People’s Food Bank will be stored securely and will not make disclosure to unauthorised parties.
- People’s Food Bank will provide all data subjects with access to, and the right to correct, their personal data held by People’s Food Bank.